HealthTech Innovation Days (HTID) les 5 et 6 Octobre à Paris
HTID® brings the European healthcare community together to discuss new trends in research & development.
The HealthTech Innovation Days drive and foster collaborations within the European healthcare ecosystem.
This event features conferences and private meetings between innovative European Biotech, Medtech and Digital health companies, pharmaceutical companies, life sciences specialized investors, healthcare experts, KOLs and institutional representatives.
- Europe based Innovative company in HealthTech (biotech, medtech, Digital-Health)
- For listed companies: Market cap: starting from €20 million
- For biotech: On-going Phase 1, close to Phase 2
- For medtech: CE or FDA filed (PMA, DeNovo, 510k, pre-subs) product
- For digital health: Services or functionalities in development with at least 1 fund raising
- For innovative Med Activities : Innovative services and functionalities under test by HealthTech partners
The HTID® demonstrates that access to innovative care for all depends on the right funding and partnership in-between actors in health and finance.
This second edition hold on October 5th & 6th 2020 held by HealthTech For Care, an endowment fund launched by France Biotech, will accelerate patient access to healthcare solutions and contribute to building a stronger ecosystem.
This symposium also features conferences and panel discussions, networking and private meetings between innovative European HealthTech companies, pharmaceutical companies, life sciences-specialized investors, healthcare experts, KOLs and institutional representatives. In addition to the ongoing private networking, attendees can expect roundtables focused on critical economic and political issues that impact health technology developments.
The HealthTech Innovation Days are intended for publicly listed companies whose market capitalization is at least €20 million, or for privately held biotech firms whose drug candidates are currently undergoing late Phase I studies. For MedTech companies, medical devices must have already obtained the CE mark in Europe or FDA approval in the United States.
What’s new for HTID®?
A mix of physical and virtual event to maximize meeting opportunities that features:
- Private meetings with European innovative companies, pharmaceutical companies and life sciences specialized investors (physical & virtual) through a flexible self-scheduling system,
- Conferences and thematic panel discussions on new trends (on site and online),
- Networking opportunities taking place throughout the event.
Inscription : http://www.htid-paris.com/registration/